Monday, February 13, 2012

What the hek????

OK, here is one of the funkiest pieces I have ever made.
It is a gyroscopic segmented piece with a solid rosewood interior with magnets pushing against each other and teflon gaskets on brass rods to make frictionless bearings. It also is segmented in a continuous loop, meaning the rings of segments are not rings but a long coil of segments like the threads of a screw. If you can get this thing moving fast enough you can actually become younger and grow hair.

I will be in Gilford at the public Library on Feb 28 presenting and some of my work is on display there until then.
On the 28th my stuff will be moving to the Sandown library where it will be on display until March 7th when I will be doing a presentation there.
Hope you can come by and join us for any or all and thanks for your support
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment